Friday, September 14, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

I can't really decide who I am more upset at: Hugo Chavez or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Both spout much anti-American rhetoric, and both head up repressive regimes.

Hugo, it seems, can be likened to Pinocchio. He wants "To be a real boy."--that is, he wishes he had a country of importance, and is counting on his anti-Bush and anti-American tirades to gain him headlines in the liberal media, causing him to solidify support at home. This, of course, is simply allowing him to establish just another communist banana republic in BFE South America. I think the best part of this, of course, are the complaints his people, who welcomed his rise to power and elimination of their rights. Well, you asked for it. Never give one individual or and organization (like, hey, a government?) unlimited power over your life. That, my Venezuelan readers (if your internet is not yet being censored), is when you stop being free--in case you were wondering.

On the other hand, you have his bosom buddy, Mahmoud "I want a jihad" Ahamadinejad. Wasn't this guy one of the hostage takers back in the seventies? Now, let me ask a few questions. Isn't attacking some country's embassy, by the fact it is an extension of that country, an act of war? Didn't they give us casus belli back in '79? And then, these asshats decide to support terrorism, lead an insurgency to destabilize Iraq, and to put the icing on the cake, decide they are going to develop nuclear weapons.

Now the best part, I think, about this guy, is that as his country is developing nuclear weapons, he is already telling everyone what he is going to do with them: destroy Israel and the United States. Um, hello? We've been warned. What exactly are we waiting for? New York to be vaporized? Or do we need to wait until the whole East Coast is uninhabitable (which in my opinion may already have happened)? So I guess I hate Weshouldbombajihad more.

That leads me to my next thought: I have developed a exit strategy plan for our troops in Iraq. Its this simple: Leave Baghdad heading northwest, stop in Tehran.

No comments: