Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So, I've been thinking...

I'm kind of agreeing with Old Man--Fred Thompson just isn't coming off as real presidential... too lackluster so far. I'm quite disappointed, as I've been an avid supporter since his campaign was just rumors. I've started eying this Mike Huckabee guy. What do you, faithful readers, know about him? Please post something in the comments on what you know about him.

He has some stuff going against him right off the bat, I'm afraid:

He's from Arkansas
His name is kinda hick
No one has really heard of him

On the other hand, he does have a lot going for him, though. Mainly the fact that his positions on the issues are thoroughly conservative. At least according to his website, Mike Huckabee For President, his views on the issues line up almost exactly with my own. I say almost, because I don't know much about farm subsidies.

He seemed to do fairly well in the last debate.

No comments: