Friday, November 2, 2007

Another Reason to Hate Hillary... As if you needed one.



Okay, is it just me? Or did Mrs. Bubba just directly contradict herself, followed by trying to take both sides of the issue, followed by trying to blame the debate mediator for asking a valid question?

You may say that changing her mind is a woman's prerogative. That would be great, but as we discussed earlier, she is really a alien lizard from the show "V" wearing a human skin. Just watch her body language in the video and tell me I'm not right. But aside the fact that she is just here trying to get humans aboard her mother-ship to use as food, it may be a woman's prerogative to change her mind, but I would like my President to be willing to take a stand on an issue, and when challenged about something they said, defend it--not fold like a house of cards in a breeze.

No comments: