Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's official...


We're down to one RINO up for President now that Huckabee has dropped out. Americans everywhere breathed a sigh of relief at the knowledge that the mere name of the future POTUS could cripple diplomatic efforts. I mean, c'mon, Huckabee? Who would take us seriously.

It seems more and more that it is probably going to be Obama matched up against McCain. In a match up like that, I'm tempted to simply write-in vote for my wife. She's more conservative than McCain, has more experience running things than Obama, and is smarter than either, from what I can tell.

Pretty frustrating. I mean, I think I would make a pretty good First Spouse. I mean, I can read a book to a bunch of preschoolers as well as anyone. Or host a party. I can certainly host a party. Wouldn't it be interesting to see the ambassador from Canada doing a keg-stand? We would enter a new era of international relations. But I digress.

Where I'm really going with this, is this is what Hillary considers "experience". She's no more qualified to be President due to the fact she was married to one, than my wife is qualified to operate a nuclear reactor. Nuff said.

Enough rambling from me on a Tuesday night. Must be the cold meds talking.

No comments: