Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Obama: "The man is stark bonkersville."

People seem to react to Ann Coulter in sort of a bipolar way. She is easy to hate, if you disagree, or easy to love, if you agree. This seems to depend on a person's current mindset. As with many others I vacillate between the two poles. In her most recent article Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf' found at Human Events, Ann is easy for me to love today. Coulter points out some aspects about Obama that have not reached MSM attention but have been hinted at throughout the conservative blogs. Playing a race card seems to be the current norm. If I play a white race card it is always trumped. Coulter quotes Obama's book on how to handle white people "It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." Is this someone who will be a fair representative of the people of the United States and the values of the Constitution? I think not. Either love Cloture or hate her, or somewhere in between; just allow yourself not to be polarized and be able to go with what is presented at any point in time.

1 comment:

BrotherMalcolm said...

I do not hate anything about her - some times see is too extreme even for me - but I mostly lover her.

I seldom need more reason to love a cause, a person, or an idea but to watch the reaction of liberals to it. Liberals froth at the mouth at the mention of Ann Coulter’s name. They shout down her speeches, they protest her appearances, and they call her mannish and ugly. She must be great!