Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailout Failed; So Far


It has been an interesting struggle as the bailout for incompetents and crooks went before the House. It was firmly defeated and some lawmakers reported that telephone and emails were as high as 1,000 to 1 against the bailout. Emails that I sent to my Senators, Representative, and the White House have, thus far, been unanswered when I asked that since my mortgage was up to date, could I have two free payments from the government. There continues to be those that think that this is the end of the planet, or at least the economy and this portends a major depression. The constant doomsayers prediction of the recent drop in the stock market is used as their proof. They are wrong. The Stock Market has undergone much worse, and, in recent times. If I had the money to invest, I would be buying stocks, not dumping them. Sage advise; buy low, sell high. This site presents the facts about the major stock market upsets that we have had in the past. Today's impact is just a blip.

No comments: