Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Global Warming Carol

This just in, from the fine folks at Talking About The Weather:

Thanks to Bethany Cole for this fine Christmas carol:

On the first day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the second day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the third day of Global

Warming, my true love sent to me

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the fourth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the fifth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the sixth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the seventh day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the eighth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

El Nino missing,

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the ninth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Scientists a-censored,

El Nino missing,

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the tenth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Arctic Ice Recovering,

Scientists a-censored,

El Nino missing,

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the eleventh day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

C02 a-rising,

Arctic Ice Recovering,

Scientists a-censored,

El Nino missing,

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy.


On the twelfth day of Global Warming, my true love sent to me

Twelve years this cycle,

C02 a-rising,

Arctic Ice Recovering,

Scientists a-censored,

El Nino missing,

Climate Models drowning,

Hansen a-lying,

SOLAR MINIMUM,

More falling temps,

No warming trend,

Two Clinton thugs,

And Al Gore’s cap and trade policy!

2 comments:

Old Man said...

A great song! In Minnesota there is another to look at the global warming crap. Review the post I made here on 01/03/08. Visit MFGW.com (Minnesotans For Global Warming) and take a look at some of their other videos denouncing goreable idiots.

Old Man said...

I made a mistake with the URL for Minnesotans For Global Warming. It is M4GW.com.