Saturday, February 14, 2009

Comment Moderation


Unfortunately, today we recieved not one, but two spam comments to our blog.  As a result, I'm enabling comment moderation.

As most posts besides the one we did last year about Officer Salvatore Rivieri don't usually recieve too many comments, this change should go unnoticed by the casual reader.  It amazes me that that story still gets comments.  WTG, Old Man, for stirring it up!

If you are a regular poster...  okay, I can't say that with a straight face.  Either most of our traffic is from web crawlers for the various search engines, or everyone who reads us agrees with us completely.  In which case, I'm flattered.

Anyhow, if you are a regular poster, it will mean a slight delay before your comments show up.  While I know that sucks, it beats reading about how Sanjay from Abcdefistan has a pay site where you can make millions from home just by surfing the web.

Believe me, if this were true, I wouldn't be working midnights :)


No comments: