Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CHANGED Coakley Conceded by Phone






"People in this country are ready for change and hungry for a different kind of politics and ... for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." ~ Michelle Obama

Redacted:

"People in this country are ready for change and hungry for a different kind of politics and ... for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my Former State of Massachusetts because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." ~BrotherMalcolm

At around 90,000 votes in the hole Tax-a-chusetts sends a message to Liberals, Ted 'Hiccup' Kennedy, and Mary Jo Kopechne.

I, for one, thank you all, people of Massachusetts, for removing the super-majority.

That government is best which governs least" ~Civil Disobedience (Resistance to Civil Government), an essay by Henry David Thoreau

No comments: